TwGOD app: A treasury of Catholic prayers
Prayer is very important, but it isn’t always easy. How do you start and what should you say? The Tweeting with GOD App has been specially designed to help you. Whether you are looking for ways to pray by yourself, or for example want to pray the Rosary with others in a foreign language, you will find the answer in the app. With this app, you can pray anytime, anywhere, even if you don’t know how!
The prayers have been organised into seven icons:
- Praying to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. All three persons of the Trinity deserve your attention and want to pray for you. Under this icon, you will also find the great hymn of the Church, the Te Deum.
- The Rosary. This is one of the most important ways to ask Mother Mary for her prayers. Because often prayed daily, it is good to be able to join in with these prayers in many languages.
- Praying with Holy Mary. There are many more prayers that we can address to Mary. In heaven, she is very close to Jesus and would like to bring your prayer before him.
- Other prayers. Whether you want to pray for the dead, with the angels, because of remorse, or for another reason – in the app you can always find a suitable prayer.
- Prayers from the Bible. The Bible contains many prayers. Some of these are included in the app, including Jesus’ Way of the Cross.
- Formulations of the Catholic faith. Together, these formulations give a brief overview of what we believe as Catholics. Much of the content of the faith is explained elsewhere in Tweeting with GOD.
- Prayers for the priest. Here you will find a brief explanation of the rite for Confession and other sacraments. You can also find a number of important prayers for the worship of Jesus during Eucharistic adoration.